Utility Service Notice: Utility Disconnections
At the direction of the State of California Public Utilities Commission, the moratorium on utility disconnections will end on September 30, 2021, and the City of Norco will resume normal payment and disconnection policies for utility services on October 1, 2021.
What Does This Mean for Customers?
- If you do not have an overdue balance on your account, you are not affected and there is no change to your service.
- If you have an overdue balance on your account, you will receive a Shut-Off Notice thatwill provide the overdue balance amount and the last date to make a payment to avoid disconnection.
Bill Payment Options
- In-Person Cashier/Drop-Box: Norco City Hall, 2870 Clark Ave, Norco, CA 92860
- Online: Visit www.norco.ca.us/billpay to pay with credit, debit or e-check
- Phone: Call 1-855-657-9630 to pay with credit, debit or e-check
City Assistance Programs
- Flexible payment plans for residential and commercial customers
- Utility Assistance Program for income-eligible residents
State Assistance Programs
- Low Income Household Water Assistance Program
- CA COVID-19 Rent Relief Program for income-eligible renters and landlords
For more information on utility services or City Assistance Programs, contact the Utility Billing Division at (951) 270-5654 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service representatives are available Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m.