Lake Norconian Trail Ride
Come join Navy dignitaries, Admirals and Captains, and celebrate the Navy’s 243rd Birthday with a trail ride around Lake Norconian on Saturday, October 13! Sign-ups and staging will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the dirt lot outside the Naval Base at the intersection of Fourth Street and Clark Avenue. Riders may enter the Base between 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m., and the event will end at 12 p.m. All participants will receive a complimentary birthday cupcake!
Please note the following rules:
• All participants must show a valid ID at time of registration to enter the Naval Base.
• No electioneering/political advertising, such as shirts, hats, buttons, stickers, signs, etc., for any office, candidate, proposition or measure. Violators will not be allowed on the Naval Base.
• Saddles and bridles are required.
• Riders under 18 years old must wear a safety helmet.
• No Stallions.
• No dogs.
• No riding double.
• No ponying.
• No alcohol, drugs, smoking or weapons (small pockets knife is ok).
For more information, call (562) 626-7215 or email email@example.com.
( View PDF )