On the Record: Resident Questions about Measure R
Mayor Pro Tem Robin Grundmeyer is going On the Record to answer a few resident questions regarding Measure R! Take a look at the video below for answers to the following questions:
1. Why doesn’t Norco have enough money to pay for infrastructure, such as streets, trails, parks and facilities?
2. Will Measure R help fund Norco’s infrastructure needs?
3. If Norco doesn’t have money for infrastructure, why are street and water projects still being completed?
4. What exactly is Measure R’s proposed percentage increase in sales tax?
5. Has the City of Norco spent any money related to Measure R?
Do you have a question you’d like the Mayor Pro Tem to answer? Email her directly at email@example.com.
Make sure you tune into our next episode when Mayor Pro Tem Robin Grundmeyer goes On the Record about the citizens oversight committee that will oversee the revenue from Measure R.
For more information on Measure R, visit www.norco.ca.us/MeasureR.